- All fees must be paid when you sign up. A staff member must initial where you have signed up indicating that they have received payment.
- Only MEMBERS may sign up for swimming lessons.
- Lessons will last for 8 days (Mondays-Thursdays). Eight lessons are guaranteed for morning sessions and 7 lessons for night sessions (due to swim meets, teen dances, storms, etc. that often happen at night). Missed lessons will be made up on Friday(s). If MORE than two lessons are canceled due to weather or a pool related conflict, the additional lessons will be made up by adding 15 minutes to other lessons during that session of lessons.
- Please call the pool if you have questions or doubts about the weather. It may be raining at your house and not at the pool!
- If your child is unable to attend the session you signed up for, $20 of the fee will be refunded - as long as you notify us at least 3 days prior to the start of that session. Families who have “emergency” situations (i.e. severe illness, hospitalization, or death in the family) will receive a full refund.
- If your child misses a lesson (regardless of the reason) he/she CANNOT make up the lesson.
- If a session is full, you may place you and your child’s name on the “Waiting List.” DO NOT PAY the $45 at that time. We will call you if there is an opening.
- Children ages 3 and under are usually NOT mature enough for group lessons. If your child is 3 or younger, you may want to consider private lessons.
Eno Valley's group swim lessons are designed to teach both children and adults general water safety, water skills and proper swimming technique. We offer great instructor-to-student ratios during our lessons – with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 students per class. Lessons will be offered based on skill level (Beginner, Advanced Beginner, and Intermediate) and then smaller groups will be formed by the instructors during the lesson.
Beginner and Advanced Beginner Lessons
Swim Lesson Rules
Each session is Monday – Thursday for 2 weeks (8 days)
Lesson Times are:
- Morning Session #1 - June 10-20
- Morning Session #2 - June 17-27
- Night Session #1 - June 3-13
- Night Session #2 - June 17-27
- Night Session #3 - July 1-11
Friday is reserved for a make-up day for weather-related lesson cancellations ONLY.
COST per 2 week session is $45 per child. Please make checks payable to ENO VALLEY.
One Intermediate session will be offered as an opportunity to develop more advanced swimming skills (i.e. flip turns, advanced/competitive swimming stroke techniques, and diving). This session will be held prior to the swim team Championship meet in an effort to provide additional assistance to swim team members as well as any other person wishing to refine or brush-up on their swimming skills. The session will be taught at night (after swim team practice) for one week (4 lessons at 45 minutes per lesson). Cost for this class is $45.