- Private lessons are a good way to help swimmers focus on a particular skill or to help overcome a fear of the water.
- The instructor works one-on-one with participants at times convenient for both parties. These lessons are designed for any age or skill level.
- Let your instructor know what you hope to achieve from your lesson(s). Your instructor will plan lesson(s) accordingly to help your swimmer reach their goal.
- All private swim lessons are 30 minutes in length.
- Payment is due on the day of the lesson(s). Payment is given directly to your instructor.
Keep your eyes on the bulletin board under the shack shelter for more information and feel free to contact the following instructors:
Stefanie is a former DSSL Head Coach and swimmer, assistant coach, private swim instructor, and group swim instructor. Stefanie is the current coach for our developmental swim program, the Little Orcas. (Details)
Paula has coached high school, summer league and year round swim teams for over 23 years, taught private and group lessons for all ages (children and adult). (Email)